Monday, September 3, 2007

Bought it!

Well I decided to get a Canon XTi - 10.1 MP wooo hoooo!!! I am learning so much about camera usage! Like so many things I didn't know before saturday and it just looked like aphabet soup! I wonder if anyone reads this LOL!
I am going to call tomorrow and see if I can get togather with him some time this week maybe get a loaner camera from him to get comphy with until I get my own. I am soooooo excited! I will keep you updated on my training and progression :) I can't wait!

Well i haven't got any scrapping done. I am pulling out of some swaps because I want to focus on my training and some scrapping and time with my kids as well as riding the horses and getting the house ready for winter and cleaned! I hope to get some real good scrapping done too.

Well thats all for now folks
Look for glue review soon!

PLEASE IF YOUR READING THIS LET ME KNOW! LEAVE A MSG!
JLS

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looking forward to seeing some of your photos on here. Sounds like you have a great camera.

Betsy said...

I'm reading and have it going to Google REader
Betsy

Debbi Muche said...

Jess, love your blog, keep writing! I am looking forward to seeing your photos, how exciting to be learning from a pro and starting something new, you're gonna love the camera!

Debbi
PS. Can you make it so you don't have to "sign in" to Google to leave a comment? What a pain. I wonder if more people are reading it but not leaving messages because of that.

Sandra said...

Hi Cheryl,
I'm reading. Great news on your camera and training.