Monday, August 27, 2007

Well Much has happened since my last post. I am almost done with my wedding album that is going to be a gift. 1 down 2 to go LOL! I have also had to drop my truck off at the tranny shop to be worked on AGAIN!!!

But on the plus side I got to spend some time with my aunt and uncle in Blackduck, Mn where my kids enjoyed their fst boat ride! They loved it! It got to be too cold out so then they got a little whiney but they enjoyed it and then slept like rocks!! I t ook in a local horse auction where I was appauled at the prices and wanted really badly to bring this little filly home. She was Lot 1- a weinling born in may, cutest little thing, rippling in muscles! Beautiful red roan! ohh well figured with the tranny and the drive to come back for her, hubby would have dis-approved LOL so thats alright I guess. I hope she got a good home! SOme one got a steal on her for only $100!!!

Anyway i wil be getting my 1st UHU sample soon! Will be telling you all about it after I get it!


Jess

No comments: