Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Today I created a blog

I have done so much online the thought of starting a blog, never crossed my mind! However I was told if I got one, I could sample some adhesives free so here goes. The more I thought of it the more I like the idea :) Now I just have to figure out how to add images and stuff of the things I do. As some of you may know, I am a co-owner and teacher (when life allows) at SBC (online group) and we teach scrapbooking techniques and more! Its a great group of gals, more like family already. Sooo of course I will be posting things that I make and teach from there. I am also a CS'er so I will post from there. Of course I have kids, dogs, horses, and a husband -- will post about them too. Like right now... Got to Ride Lucky today. Decided that after he had a bad attitude this morning then decided to bust out and go for a stroll down the road this afternoon! They musta known i was sleeping LOL. It was a great ride, short but good and funny. My hubby even rode -- for about 5 min LOL -- not his cup of tea but he looked good on a horse. Then I came in and worked with my CR mat for a little while -- (craft robo) and it didn't work out very well -- used the wrong adhesive -- time wasted -- now at work :( oh well gotta make a living i guess LOL



Well back to work, will post more tomorrow.



JLS

2 comments:

Not You said...

You will get so addicted to this! But it can release stress too! Good Luck!

Suzeqscraps said...

Hey Jess, suzeqscraps here, you will love your ATG gun when you get used to it, I have had mine for a long time and I just love it. One of the things I like the most is if you put adhesive down and then realize you goof, use your finger to roll it off and start again.

Susan
http://suzeqscraps.blogspot.com/